|Jake and Bethany Reinbold, with their children|
George W. (Jake) Reinbold IV is one of eight shareholders at the Turner Reid Duncan Loomer and Patton law firm. Another shareholder at the firm is Reinbold's wife, Bethany Parsons Reinbold.
Information at Ms. Reinbold's Facebook page indicates the couple has been married for five-plus years, with a son and a daughter -- both under age 6. From a September 2016 post on the Facebook page:
Happy 5 years Jake Reinbold!! With Henry in 2012, Hannah in 2014, and a new home in 2015 . . . we've been busy! There's no one I would rather have by my side than you!!
Public records show the Reinbold's relatively new home has an appraised value of $368,800, which means its market value probably tops $400,000.
Jake Reinbold earned both his undergraduate and law degrees at the University of Missouri. His practice focuses on insurance defense and coverage disputes, product liability defense, legal malpractice defense and general civil and appellate practice.
Bethany Reinbold completed her undergraduate work at Southern Methodist University and her J.D. at New England School of Law. Her practice focuses on medical malpractice, products liability, insurance defense and general civil trial practice.
We sought comment from Jake Reinbold for this post, but he has not responded to our queries.
Article with links to 1-40 in Ashley Madison series
(41) David Armistead, director of enterprise sales, TekLinks, Birmingham (10/19/17)
(42) William House, VP and controller, HealthSouth, Birmingham (10/26/17)
(43) Olin B. Barnes III, VP, One Resource Group, Birmingham (11/1/17)
(44) T.J. Bunn Jr., ST Bunn Construction, Tuscaloosa (11/2/17)
(45) Todd Deffenbaugh, VP and controller, Express Oil Change, Birmingham (11/6/17)
(46) Richard D. Crites, lawyer and reserve deputy, Springfield, MO (11/13/17)
(47) Mark C. Trudeau, CEO, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis, MO (11/15/17)
(48) Peter Blasi, lawyer, Evans Blasi, St. Louis, MO (11/16/17)
(49) Todd Wiesehan, director of resource management, Christian Co., MO (11/22/17)
(50) Spencer Desai, lawyer, Carmody MacDonald, St. Louis, MO (11/27/17)
(51) Johnny Aycock, administrator, University of West Alabama (12/19/17)
(52) Chris McIntyre, district judge, County County, AL (1/3/18)
(53) William W. Smith, lawyer, Smith and Alspaugh, Birmingham (1/10/18)