|Peter S. Blasi and family|
Peter S. Blasi heads the workers' comp and employment section at the Evans Blasi law firm. Blasi is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois, and he serves as an arbitrator for uninsured/underinsured motorist cases throughout Illinois and Missouri. Blasi has been named a "Super Lawyer" in Illinois, an honor that is based on peer recognition and professional achievement. From Blasi's bio at the Evans Blasi Web site:
Peter S. Blasi, heads the firm’s workers’ compensation and employment practice group. In addition, Peter maintains a diverse civil litigation practice handling both plaintiff and defendant personal injury, workers' compensation, employment and title insurance litigation claims. Peter has successfully represented hundreds of clients for over decade before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, Missouri Division of Workers Compensation and the Illinois Department of Human Rights. Mr. Blasi has taken hundreds of cases to trial, hearing and or appeal including cases addressing first impression issues involving independent contractor/employee issues and joint contribution amongst employers. Peter has secured millions of dollars in benefits for his employee clients over the years as well as save his employer clients from paying out large awards on questionable claims.
Blasi is married to Tami Blasi, and her Facebook page indicates the couple has four children. The Blasis live at 9137 Park Haven Ln, Saint Louis, MO. Their house, according to Zillow, has an estimated market value of $452.052.
We sought comment from Peter Blasi for this post, but he has not responded to our queries.
Article with links to 1-40 in Ashley Madison series
(41) David Armistead, director of enterprise sales, TekLinks, Birmingham (10/19/17)
(42) William House, VP and controller, HealthSouth, Birmingham (10/26/17)
(43) Olin B. Barnes III, VP, One Resource Group, Birmingham (11/1/17)
(44) T.J. Bunn Jr., ST Bunn Construction, Tuscaloosa (11/2/17)
(45) Todd Deffenbaugh, VP and controller, Express Oil Change, Birmingham (11/6/17)
(46) Richard D. Crites, lawyer and reserve deputy, Springfield, MO (11/13/17)
(47) Mark C. Trudeau, CEO, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis, MO (11/15/17)