Monday, July 14, 2008

Schnauzer Will Be on Thom Hartmann Show

I will be on Thom Hartmann's nationally syndicated radio show at 11 a.m. on Tuesday (July 15) to discuss my recent termination at UAB.

You can watch the show live by going to the Thom Hartmann Web site and clicking on the ThomVision icon near the top of the page.

Former Alabama Governor Don Siegelman has been a guest on Hartmann's show several times in recent weeks.

Hartmann is a New York Times best-selling author and has won Project Censored Awards four times for his investigative reporting.

More people listen daily to the Hartmann program than any other progressive talk show in the nation.

Here is information about affiliates that carry the Hartmann program.

1 comment:

Fred said...

You should also note that the webcast is available at http://airamerica.com/listen. I listen to Tom every day via the web. Actually I start listening to Air America when I get to work at 6:30 am and keep it rolling until I leave work at 4:30 pm. I recommend it!