Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Dog Day Christmas Afternoon

While browsing on the computer this afternoon, I came across a holiday video that I just had to share with the Schnauzer crowd.

In fact, Mrs. Schnauzer pointed out that the video actually features a schnauzer--a black standard or giant. I think it might be a standard, and you don't seem to see many of those in the U.S.

Looks like this little gem originated in Hungary. For some reason, I've always envisioned Hungary as a grim, eerie place; maybe I've watched too many Dracula movies. Based on this video, Hungary looks like an uber cool place, and it makes me want to visit.

With a tip of the hat to Pam Miles' e-mail list in Huntsville, Alabama, we offer a doggie version of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree."

Happy holidays:


No comments: