Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Are These Wacky Alabama GOPers Up To Now?

Longtime readers know that the name "Swatek" is the equivalent of a dirty word here at Legal Schnauzer.

William E. Swatek, an attorney based in Pelham, Alabama, started my legal headaches by filing a bogus lawsuit against me on behalf of our difficult neighbor, Mike McGarity. Bill Swatek has a 30-year history of sleaze in the legal profession, including a suspension of his license for acts of "fraud, misrepresentation, deceit, and dishonesty" and a criminal trial on perjury charges.

Dax Swatek, Bill Swatek's son, is a Republican political consultant who has worked for such GOP luminaries as Alice Martin, Bob Riley, and Bill Canary. Thanks to his work with Canary, Dax Swatek has pretty direct ties to Karl Rove.

Chace Swatek, another of Bill Swatek's sons, earned a law degree at Pepperdine University (home of Ken Starr) before flunking the California bar exam, flopping in a real-estate project on Alabama's Gulf Coast and slinking home to join daddy's law practice.

I've never found interaction with a Swatek to be terribly edifying. Since my blog is grounded in uncomfortable truths, and the Swateks I've known seem to shun the truth like cockroaches avoid the light, I suspect they don't enjoy their interactions with me.

So imagine my surprise when I returned home the other evening to discover that I had a voice message from Chace Swatek. When I played it, the message was a simple "please call me."

My first guess was that Chace Swatek wanted to huff and puff and threaten me with a defamation lawsuit over a less-than-flattering post I recently authored about his sister, Barret Swatek, a wannabe actress who touts her "conservative family values" while living in a way that appears to be anything but "pro family."

My post about Barret Swatek, comparing her to former Miss California Carrie Prejean, was not remotely defamatory. But I know from firsthand experience that the Swateks have a history of filing lawsuits that aren't grounded in fact or law.

Plus, after writing the Barret Swatek post, I received the following anonymous comment:


Roger Roger Roger. You so crossed the line this time buddy. How's your dog doing? Poor thing, burning in hell like that.

You don't have to be an investigative whiz to figure that one of the Swateks probably sent that comment. And since that could be interpreted as a personal threat, you might think the Alabama State Bar would be interested in it--assuming, that is, that the bar finds it improper for one of its members to threaten someone, and that's a big if. (More on the state bar in a moment.)

Here's something to gnaw on for those of you interested in abnormal psychology: In the late 1990s there was an article in The Birmingham News about a family whose pet labrador retriever was attacked and killed by a pack of wild dogs in the woods behind their house. It seems a member of the family had thrown a toy into the woods for the lab to fetch. The lab bounded into the woods after the toy, only to be attacked and killed by the wild dogs.

Who was the family in question? The Swateks. Who was the dumbass who threw the toy into the woods? Dax Swatek.

We've had probably more than a dozen anonymous comments on this blog, all coming after a post about a Swatek, attacking the memory of our beloved Murphy (1993-2004), the wonderful schnauzer who helped keep us somewhat functional during the worst of our legal battles, which largely have been caused by people named Swatek.

Do you think there's a chance that Dax Swatek, wracked with guilt because he caused the death of his own dog, sent those sick, twisted, vicious comments about Murphy? I'd say the answer is yes.

Anyway, I was prepared for Chace Swatek to threaten me with legal action. So what did he say when I called him back? Try this:

"Oh, I had a question I intended to ask you, but I have it answered."

Hunh? "OK," I said.

After bringing that scintillating conversation to a close, I checked my blog stats to discover that someone (or several someones) had been finding Legal Schnauzer by keying in the keywords "Chace Swatek." And several of those originated from the Alabama State Bar.

Has someone filed a bar complaint against Chace Swatek? If so, Chace is continuing a proud family tradition. Did Chace Swatek think I had filed the bar complaint?

Don't know why he would think that. I certainly have never been his client, and I've had no dealings with him at all. Was Chace concerned that I had come up with proof that he had sent me threatening e-mails, and I had reported him to the bar because of it?

I've seen little evidence that the Alabama State Bar will do squat against Chace Swatek or any other wayward attorney.

I do think it's possible the Swateks will have more than a bar complaint to worry about before too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LS: Dangerous people are typically poly-addicted drug addicts.

DOCTORS AND LAWYERS IN AMERICA ARE THE PROFESSIONAL GROUPS WHO HAVE IMMEDIATE PAID FOR HEALTH CARE TO ASSIST THEM IN MENTAL PROBLEMS, and, ESPECIALLY DRUG | ALCOHOL ADDICTION.

THE GREATEST LIABILITY in our "professionals" is their addiction to drugs. DOCTORS who are labeled "anesthesiologists" have the highest rate of potential since they are always administering the 'drug/s.'

HOWEVER, THE ATTORNEYS' ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IS NATIONAL, PROVIDED IN EVERY STATE, AND, CHOCK FULL OF ATTORNEYS WHO ARE CRIPPLED SUBSTANCE ABUSERS.

Thus, do not push too hard on these people who clearly appear to fit right into the idea of criminally insane from chemical poisoning poly-drug addiction.

What other kind of 'mind' would stoop to such lows as thoughts, words, (actions??) killing the DOG (backwards GOD) for simply the darkness this lustful moment provides the insane brain.

Sick in the brain is a serious toxic, poisoned LIVER - a malfunctioning, diseased organ that is our necessity to have CLEAN BLOOD. Dirty blood is truly a disease which is reflected in toxic 'thinking' and the human being is basically "brain-dead."

BE CAREFUL, these humans who are out of control at this time have all been on the pharmaceuticals manufactured for this 'control' of their BRAINS.

It does not take a rocket scientist to do the math on the number of brain-dead, poly-addicted chemicals and alcohol wet-brain (again "Liver") poisoned.

No HEALTHY SYNAPSE of brain cells in other words and we can note this happening in the American population nationally, because since the 1960s, chemicals in our skies (BIG PHARMA PROFITS) are intended for the brain, most intentionally.

Further:

THE STATE BAR is worthless. This is not just Alabama's but, indeed, there is not one state bar in the US worth a plug nickle and this is the truth. How do I know this? I filed complaints in state bars in more US states than I can now remember AND, the typical: nothing, nadda, not one genuine investigation.

I also worked for state bars in the past.

NOTE: I HAVE KNOWN ATTORNEYS IN THE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM ON THE MOST DANGEROUS PSYCHO DRUGS, TO SIMPLY STOP THEIR OWN BRAIN FROM THINKING ALL THE TIME.

This is a most frightening knowledge.

Lawyers join the BAR, it is rumored, simply to protect their own criminal operation called "justice in America."

There is no such thing as true justice in the US. Any thinking American human has figured this out and those who have dealt with the corrupt system understand, that, anyone who believes in justice here in the US, MUST at the very least be committed to an insane asylum.

Oh, never mind we are the open insane asylum on earth.

Furthermore, I sent DVDs about super thermite in the Twin Towers produced by the Architects of America, with indisputable forensics. AND, what happened? The STATE BARS returned them, unopened and NO LETTER/s.

I paid handsomely for the sending, CERTIFIED - to impress the seriousness of the packages.

Ah, to no avail. And the Attorney Generals. Oh my heavens, LAUGH OUT LOUD. These are simply figureheads to cause injustice to abound or we would see the legal protection of our US Constitution in tact with no less than 50 of these supposed 'fact finders' of the rule and spirit of the law.

Thus, these evildoers who are in charge in Alabama are simply doing precisely what this country's rulers set-up, for those who rule the whole planet, to do what it is they do - destroy the rule of law, spirit of the law and therefore, annihilate the idea and act of justice.

Again, it does not take a rocket scientist to work this arithmetic.

ATTORNEYS AT LAW? This is an oxymoron in America on this first step into the 21st Century.

Happy Independence Day? I do not see it happening with the so-called lawyers of our land protecting our freedoms!

Anonymous said...

ATTORNEYS GENERAL, sorry ... I know better, it is a bad habit!

not, Attorney Generals.

Best LS, Biloxi

postscript:

YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST LEGAL BLOG IN THE US. I always put you out there at Russia Today!