Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ashley Madison customers revealed: Thomas T. Lamberth Jr., Compass banker who was married to eating-disorders and sex-addiction therapist, appears at affairs site that failed to protect client data


Tom Lamberth Jr.
(From bbvacompass.com)
A vice president and mortgage-banking officer at a major Birmingham bank appears as a paying customer at the Ashley Madison extramarital-affairs Web site, according to publicly available documents.

Thomas T. Lamberth Jr., a 2003 Auburn University graduate, has worked at BBVA Compass Bank since 2007. He is based at Compass' Valleydale Road location and has expertise in construction and renovation financing, conventional and jumbo loans, first-time home buyer loans, and government loans.

Based on published reports, it appears Lamberth recently was divorced. He was married to Amber Parris Lamberth, a therapist specializing in eating disorders and sex addiction at The Highlands Treatment Center. She has a background in social work, and this is from her 2013 bio at The Highlands:

Amber Lamberth is a primary therapist at the Highlands Treatment Center, a trusted Castlewood affiliate in Birmingham, AL. Amber has worked with clients with eating disorders for the past five years in various levels of care. Amber shared that “When I first started in this field after graduate school, I thought this is a population that I am passionate about working with, but I wasn’t sure if this was the perfect fit for me. I am in recovery from an eating disorder, and I remember that very dark time in my life. I wanted to help others and felt I could relate to their journey. What I have discovered over the last five years is that this is what I am supposed to do with my life, this is my purpose, and I always want to work with clients with eating disorders.” 
Amber shared the she believes that “full and lasting recovery is possible for my clients. Every client that I treat is completely unique. What I love about working with these clients, and also what is most challenging about working with these clients, is that there is no guidebook. No one magic plan for all clients. Each person is unique and requires a unique approach.” 

Amber Parris
(From facebook.com)
 Amber is proud of the team that has been assembled at The Highlands Treatment Center. “I love the people that I work with. We worked together at another treatment center and had great relationships, so coming to work each day to collaborate with some of my best friends is an amazing experience.”
Amber is also excited to pursue her current area of interest which is the intersection of eating disorders and sexual addiction. She is a candidate for the Certified Sex Addiction Therapist designation and has a particular interest in issues of intimacy and sexual addiction in eating disorders. 
Amber received her Master’s Degree with Honors from the University of Alabama. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a member of the National Association of Social Workers. Amber previously worked at a residential and partial hospitalization eating disorder treatment facility in the state of Alabama. She also has training and experience in treating severe mental illness at both the inpatient and outpatient levels of care. In addition to her specialization in eating disorders, Amber has additional training in symptoms of self-harm, suicidality, trauma, and sexual addiction. She has had specialized training and experience in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Prolonged Exposure for PTSD. Amber is committed to helping clients rediscover their sense of self and reconnect with their values and purpose to drive them towards recovery.

Amber Lamberth sounds like a first-class individual, who is trying to make a difference in the world. Her current bio at The Highlands lists her name as Amber Parris, as does her Facebook page. It appears the Lamberth marriage is no more.

Property records show the Lamberths have owned at least two properties in Birmingham, although it does not appear either was their primary residence. The most recent was at 5713 5TH TERRACE S BHAM AL 35212. It's possible Tom Lamberth is a house flipper, which might be an attractive past time for a mortgage banker.

Did Tom Lamberth's activities at Ashley Madison, or similar activities, contribute to the failure of his marriage? We sought to pose that question, and others, to him, but (so far) he has not responded to our queries.


Previously:

Article with links to 1-20 in Ashley Madison series

(21) Craig Oliver, attorney, Springfield, MO (1/24/17)

(22) Craig Lowell, attorney, Wiggins Childs, Birmingham (1/26/17)

(23) Thomas Mancuso, tax attorney, Montgomery, AL (2/16/17)

(24) Nicholas Arciniegas, attorney, Washington, D.C. (2/21/17)

(25) Griffin McGahey, vice president, High Cotton USA, Birmingham (3/16/17)

(26) Matthew Couch, attorney, Cabaniss Johnson, Birmingham (3/23/17)

(27) Dr. Keron Vickers, chiropractor, Birmingham (4/4/17)

(28) D. Paterson Cope, president, wealth management, Birmingham (4/20/17)

(29) Shawn Baker, developer, Blackwater Resources, Birmingham (4/24/17)

(30) David Deusner, attorney/forensics, Control Risks, Birmingham/Washington, D.C. (4/26/17)

(31) David J. Harrison, attorney, Geneva, AL (6/8/17)

(32) Michael Mullis, managing partner, Kelley and Mullis, Birmingham (4/12/17)

(33) David Healy, attorney, Ozark, MO (6/15/17)

(34) Tom Layfield, executive director of ALRBA, Montgonery, AL (6/19/17)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Lamberth peckerwood was married to that babelicious woman, and he blew it? Dumbass!

Anonymous said...

This is one of your all-time best Ashley Madison reports, Mr. Schnauzer. "The Banker who was too stupid to realize he was married to a therapist babe."

Anonymous said...

I have it on good authority that Mr. Lamberth only signed up for Ashley Madison for 17.5 seconds. And you are only doing this to embarrass him, you horrible, horrible man!

legalschnauzer said...

Stop it, @12:58. You're making me snort Coke (Coca-Cola) out my nose again.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I want to take out a mortgage, with a guy who tries to cheat on his wife. It's only the largest financial transaction I'll probably ever make. Can't imagine why it would be nice to make it with a guy who is trustworthy.

Anonymous said...

This guy's wife was doing something about her own issues and trying to help others with theirs. Good for her. She was too good for her sorry-ass husband.

Anonymous said...

I would be more than happy to let Ms. Amber check me over for addiction problems any time.

Anonymous said...

My deep research on AM data shows that Mr. Lamberth only looked at the site one time, while taking a dump at the Galleria restroom, just off the food court. He had finished a Triple Wendy's Burger, and the dump was extra long and satisfying.

Anonymous said...

Hey, @1:18 --

Got bad news. I don't think addiction problems are diagnosed in the way you are hoping.

Anonymous said...

Are these people who have opened a account with AM buy using a credit card? Or are they people who just "shopping around" on AM web site? Are the credit card numbers posted on line somewhere? I would think there would be a lot of id thief going on if someone's cc numbers were posted on line. Are all these people your posting about "paying" customers? Hope all goes well in court Wed for your wife. It's hard for me to believe she was a threat to the police. More like a pack of bullies looking to beat up senior citizens.

legalschnauzer said...

The ones I've reported on all opened a paid account, paying by credit card or some other method. All of the ones where I've seen the paying data used a credit card, and yes, that information is public to anyone who knows how to navigate the Dark Web and find it. That's one of the unfortunate consequences of signing up with a corrupt company that failed to protect your private information.

There is also a GPS component to the AM data, which shows exactly where you were when you signed up.

Anonymous said...

@1:18 --

You are a hoot. Your comment made my day.

"Doc, I need you to look at my eye. It's watery and sore."

"OK, let me take a look."

"Hold on, I need to take off my clothes first."

Anonymous said...

There is a Thomas Lamberth who is a big shot with Russell Lands in Alex City. Heads up a lot of the development around Lake Martin. Is this guy his son?

legalschnauzer said...

@3:35 --

I'm not sure if it's his son, or if they are related. But I have heard of the Thomas Lamberth who is with Russell Lands. Maybe a reader knows of any relation.

Anonymous said...

Are you still getting the bitchy comments from the bitching bitches at Ashley Madison?

legalschnauzer said...

@3:55 --

Probably so. But earlier today, I set them all to go to spam, so I don't even see them anymore. Don't know why I didn't think of that a long time ago.

Take that, bitchy bitches.

Anonymous said...

Please remove any and all information about this man's wife from this article. You may be opening a wound and contributing to the harm that has already been done to her by this situation. Please think through the repercussions for her. I'm sure she is trying to move on and this may be doing her more harm than good.

legalschnauzer said...

@5:38 --

Try reading the post. She's not his wife anymore. That they are divorced indicates she knows what he's all about, and I doubt my post comes as any surprise to her.

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to link her to this publicly since they're divorced and she did nothing wrong?

legalschnauzer said...

@7:03 --

I would suggest you read, or re-read, the post. It doesn't say she did anything wrong. In fact, it gives a positive account of what she is doing with her life.

Anonymous said...

I did read the post. You have linked her to his bad deed by including her and her personal and professional information in this. You have made sure that she is publicly associated with this.

legalschnauzer said...

You didn't read it very well if you think it says she did something wrong. She is linked to him by being married to him until recently. But that's it. She is in no way tied to his "bad deed."

Anonymous said...

You associated her when you brought her into the "story" and used her personal and professional information. I never said you accused her of wrongdoing. I'm asking why, since she did nothing wrong, would you put out something that associates her publicly with this? What purpose does that serve?

legalschnauzer said...

If I die in a plane crash tomorrow, stories about it will say that I was married and give info about my spouse. If I'm arrested for robbing a bank, stories about it will say that I was married and give info about my spouse. Heck, I was unlawfully incarcerated for five months and many stories about it provided information about my wife. She was linked to it. Family information is a part of many news stories. That's just the way journalism tends to work. You apparently don't like it, and you are entitled to your opinion. But there is nothing unusual about my reporting that includes information about a spouse, who only recently became a former spouse, based on publicly available information.